Development in the Midlands
Early success enables the company to move into new, larger premises in Walsall. New investment follows into crockery, cutlery & glassware, further expanding the product range.
London & Bradford come on board
- A new 8,500 sq ft distribution centre is opened in West London, to service the City of London and the South East. The team begins to service iconic venues across the city, such as the Houses of Parliament and the Tower of London, to name just a couple.
- Operations are established in Bradford with an 8,000 sq ft facility, opening up new markets in the North of England.
- The product range is further enhanced through major investment into powered catering equipment.
Expansion in existing & new sectors
- Eventex Furniture is established, targeting trade shows & exhibitions across the UK.
- Due to continued success, the London distribution centre expands to 17,000 sq ft.
London continues to flourish
Our London distribution centre further expands to 22,000 sq ft due to the ever-increasing level of business.
More space in the Midlands
The square footage of warehousing in the Walsall distribution centre is doubled by acquiring the adjacent facility.
…and more space in Manchester
A 6,000 sq ft Manchester distribution centre is opened, servicing the North West.
New staff bring more expertise
- The addition of new HQ personnel drives the business forward through the sports hospitality and music & festival sectors, with new clients including Cheltenham Festival, the Open Golf, and Creamfields Festival, amongst many others.
- The company continues to enjoy double-digit growth each year.
Yet another important milestone
- Due to our business growing in the region, the Manchester distribution centre is expanded to 14,000 sq ft.
- Company turnover for this year reaches the £5m milestone.
New businesses created & acquired
- Event Cup Solutions is created, providing natural synergy to the existing business, with reusable cups for festivals, stadia & events.
- We acquire Blue Sky Event Solutions in North Yorkshire to develop operations in the North of England.
- The company agrees the easyEventhire franchise across the UK with the easy group.
When time stood still...
During the period of COVID-19, the company has to diversify into new areas of operations, and survives this incredibly difficult period.
The start of an exciting journey for ECS
A new 6,000 sq ft wash centre & HQ is opened for Event Cup Solutions in the North East.
…and so our story continues…